Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Conversation by the mid night

Mumbai Delhi flights always provoke me to write - here is the latest...

Conversations by the mid-night

This indeed is my best try,
Still you fail to read my eyes,

A long note accompanying emotional outbursts,
Neither suit, nor will thrust,

Your vigor and charm, which fuels my admiration,
When even your company is a consolation,

Measured that I am, will never rush,
Won't be surprising, the unspoken I will crush,

Unpleasant and woeful have been the past rides,
First cultivating then destroying, slows me down in my stride,

There is enough and much to talk,
Which I rule out in lieu of a quiet walk,

Under the moonlit sky I prefer its pleasant calm,
A whirlwind that love is, is nothing but a raging storm,

Tell me then, why won't I give it a pass,
Risen are the probabilities of another loss,

The only way I believe is more profound,
Sit tight, safely tied to this merry go round,

Which isn't wanting to halt,
Must be saving us an impending revolt....

Though....Unseen....unexplored.....

No comments: