Friday, November 20, 2015

On Strange Tides

At times I think beyond real estate and there is a life that is never linear....it gives you some and takes some, but then thats life -
On strange tides
A fleeting glance of you and I surmise,
Many unfound thoughts grip me, despite,
Some harsh words and turbulent times,
You walk in through me and I can't deny,
A passage on which we set sail onto stranger tides,
How must we pacify, the intensity that pulls us inside,
We rise above a distant horizon, putting fears aside,
Ignoring these swirling waters waiting by our sides,
Safety is restored as we touch the shores one more time,
One look at you and it weakens me down in my spine,
The necessity of being there is again tying us up,
Destination is in oblivion, I may be rushing to the top,
And then it snapped again,
Losing all momentum that we regained,
The unpleasant noise and clutter we did leave behind,
Misunderstanding and misplaced egos stare at me to remind,
The question, who pulled whom was losing itself to banality,
You still remained around, sans promises of eternity.
Those stranger tides, the challenges I needed to abide
Or give up!

No comments: